CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Review Dog Toy - Kong Dog Toys


A Review and Rating of Kong Toys for dogs:

I am Pierre, the head dog of this blog and I personally want to tell you straight away that my mom has given me 4 Kongs and 2 Air Kongs during my life of 7 years so far. And I will get more! I love them so much I wanted to write about them to give you the readers the first dog point of view.

More importantly for you humans is that you will love how us dogs who love to chew on all your stuff..this Kong just makes us only love to chew the KONG! I highly recommend it for any and all dogs especially chewers. I thought I could destroy ANYTHING and I mean anything. For example, when I was a puppy, with my sister Daisy we both chewed all of the patio furniture off the patio, moved onto the stack of firewood on the side of the house and dragged off and chewed piece by piece the entire stack of wood! Then we moved onto the siding on the house... boy we REALLY got yelled at for that! Mine and Daisy's response was "Whatever mom talk to the paw!" A dog has got to chew what a dog has got to chew! Daisy and I being working dogs needed something to do!

Next, mom and I moved from where Daisy lives (with my grandma) to our home and I chewed up my moms Louis Vuitton wallet and Chanel sunglasses along with the matching case. Ahhh! Yes, that was one luxury meal! My mom was not too happy, in fact, furious comes to mind but eventually she discovered the Kong ball and I have not chewed anything other than my own toys from then on. And out of all my toys my Kong and rawhide bones are my favorites.

Kong toys are almost NOT destructible and I have tried! As previously related above I am a great chewer of all things big and small! In fact, I read on the Kong site that they were invented by a human who has dog who loved to chew rocks! Oh so not good for our teeth. I recommend that you humans get your canine companion(s) a Kong for your pleasure (not having your stuff chewed up) and theirs. They are available in all sizes and shapes. They also have Air Kong that is my very favorite for chasing and squeaking.. Love the football shaped one. I have destroyed one of the Air Kongs and took the squeaker out but it took me awhile. And I did chew off the felt but it was well loved. They are recommended by dog trainers and veterinarians and dogs. They are a little pricey but definitely worth it compared to spending $5.00 or more for a toy that is destroyed in 5 minutes. Give me any plush toy with a squeaker and in 5 minutes I will have the stuffing all over the house and yard and the squeaker out too!

I just got a new red Kong Classic from Santa Paws for Christmas. I LOVE it when mom puts peanut butter inside it or cheese or even wet cat food yum, yum, yummmy. Plus, it keeps me busy too and not bored which is when I can get into trouble...boredom not good.


Check them out. They are available at most pet stores or in the pet toy aisles at grocery stores. We would love for you to buy them from Jake's dog house, the little blue link on your right or click here: http://www.jakesdoghouse.com/Dog-Toys/Virtually-Indestructible/Air-Kong-Squeaker-Football-p6405148.html
We do get a commission if we sell cool stuff from Jake's dog house which is a very cool site with amazing dog toys, gifts and supplies for dog people too!
Or their web site http://www.kongcompany.com/ has all the information you need about all Kong products

Wet Nose Regards,
Pierre
P.S. That is a photo of me with my Air Kong Football at the top of the article. Am I not pawsitively handsome?!


Ratings for Kong: 4 Paws Up in the air and a tail waggin too!

No comments:

Post a Comment