CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Dog Dinner Review Three Dog Bakery Chicken Entree



For Pierre's birthday dinner on Wednesday he was served Three Dog Bakery All Natural Chicken Dinner Entree. And he gobbled it up pretty fast! So needless to say he loves it and gives it positive ratings and review (see below).



This dinner is as it says on the package, all natural and is chicken meat, carrots, green beans and rice. It says human quality but I sure would have to be starving to eat it myself...especially since I am a vegetarian but Pierre loved it. I purchased his Three Dog Bakery dinner at the new Kroger grocery store near my home. And I have purchased it at Albertson's grocery stores and Walmart too. You may also go to www.Threedog.com to purchase directly from them or find stores including franchises of Three Dog Bakery to purchase goods.



Three Dog Bakery Chicken Dinner Entree


Rating and Review: 4 paws a waggin' tail and one clean dish!



























No comments:

Post a Comment