CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Pet Peek Dog Window to the world beyond the fence



Pet Peek window is a fabulous round window that fits into your fence that lets your dog see to the outside world. Can you imagine being only 3 ft tall and not able to see beyond your wooden fenced yard to other dogs or people on the other side? How frustrating can that be? Pierre loves to see what is happening on the other side of his fence when he is in his backyard. On the back of my property our fence backs up to a huge field with a garden and chickens etc. When the owner of that property comes out to play with his dog or tends the garden and chickens Pierre just goes crazy with frustration trying to look through the fence or under it to talk to the man or his dog.




I was really wishing there was some way I could make an opening for him to see out of. Yes, I could have just cut a square hole into the fence but I really don't like how that looks. I set out to find some thing. Imagine my delight when I found online this little window called the Pet Peek pet window. I ordered two. This is a 9.5'' round dome window that comes with a black trim ring and all the nuts and bolts that you need to DIY. It helps if you have a jigsaw fence cutter to cut a round hole, I do not - but I do have a fabulous yard guy who did.


The price for one window is around $25.00 and worth every cent.




Although this is technically not a toy your dog will play with it is something that certainly enhances his enjoyment of the backyard. It also curbs barking at what they can't see when they are frustrated. Now Pierre has see's his furry friend on the other side when he is out playing.




Pet Peek Pet Window


Rating: 4 paws


Cost: $25.00 per window




No comments:

Post a Comment